Mission: Find Boffo, the elusive food truck, and eat there.
Maybe it is because I don’t really tweet or use facebook, but I can’t seem to find Boffo and the allure is increasing with each failed attempt to find it.
1. Beehive Market whose founder once said “This is not just a summer romance. We’re going forward, to make this an institution.” Well, I discovered that this “institution” no longer exists after just a few months in existence during the summer of 2010.
2. Bites on Broadway that was shut down for operating without permits after less than one month!
Planned Future Attempts:
1. Albany Farmer’s Market – Wednesday 3-7PM
2. Emeryville Farmer’s Market – Thursday 12-7PM
3. Art Mumur – first Fridays 6-9PM
4. Kensington Farmer’s Market – Sunday 10-2PM
Will I be successful? I will post an update (and hopefully some pictures) as soon as I have made another attempt!
Update: We went to the Albany’s Farmer’s Market and it was everything I dreamed it to be. Such delicious sandwiches. So delicious, in fact, that I forgot to take pictures before scarfing mine down. I will have to return with camera in hand. Stay tuned.